Monday, January 3, 2011

Hey ho lets go!

Who is Christina Perri? Why is she so special?

Well I started to know her on YouTube, on that time I'm browsing a cover song from Damien Rice, and then I saw this one video which is Christina Perri is the one who made cover on that song, and I watched the video I've started to feel want to know her more and more, which I discover all of her videos that she had posted on YouTube. And I've watched almost of her videos on YouTube, she had a wonderful voice, beautiful talent which she can play few of musical instruments which are Guitar and Keyboard.

I adore the way she turn out the cover song became like her's own song. The way she write lyrics, there are emotions inside the lyric which really touch me a lot on her's own song titled Jar of Heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment