Monday, January 17, 2011

Random poetry

What is poetry?

For me, poetry is chiseled marble of language; it's a paint-spattered canvas - but the poet uses words instead of paint, and the canvas is you. It's how you portray your feelings, experiences into words in such a way as to evoke intense emotion. Some of us are not able to convey what's their feeling through conversation, face to face talk because of certain reasons but they are able to convey their feelings through poetry. Some writers are actually write the real feelings and situation into their poetry, because when you write it with all you heart, the reader will feel the meaning of the poetry itself. Poetry is one of the medium for me to express my feelings into it without directly tell people what's my feeling because I am not the type of person who always able to talk what's her feelings, what's happening when she just feel it. And when people read it, they will realize that there's something happen to me which is I didn't tell them. If I feel sad, I don't know to tell them that I am sad. When I feel like crying, I don't know how to express it. So from poetry, they will know what's my feeling.


********


When I started love to write poetry? Since 2007, when I knew this one woman called Fynn Jamal. She has a wonderful talent, the way she writes poetry. It is herself, her true self. She has launched she's first own book, all in there are basically poetry fully written by her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment